Monday, March 30, 2015

Graduation

It finally hit me this past weekend that I will be graduating from college in 6 weeks. Where has the time gone? I still remember shopping for everything for my freshman dorm year. I have made so many friends and lost friends along my college life. College has been the best 4 and worst 4 years of my life. I have learned a lot, experienced a lot partied a lot, wrote a lot of papers, studied a lot. I wish I could say I remember most of the things I have learned in these past 4 years but honestly some classes were just ones that I just knew I needed to pass. I can't wait to walk across that stage in May I think a huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders.
Though the next part will be finding a big girl job and living in a big girl world. Though I am so excited to get into a field that I throughly enjoy rather than writing papers and research papers on topics that I don't understand nor care about.

The level of excitement knowing that there are only weeks left until graduating, is allowing me to push harder and make through the rest of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment