Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Break

Spring break is always looked forward to especially college students such as myself. Its that time of the year when we all just need a break from not only school but also possibly our room mates. This spring break I was wishing I was in Cacun, or South padre.... etc. Though it took that week to just relax and take time to see my friends and family along with celebrating my Uncles wedding that Saturday. Weddings are always, fun you get to see family that you havent seen in many years along with meeting the brides side of the family as well. It was a perfect day for a wedding it was 60 degrees, sunny and everyone was happy and having a good time. Overall my week break back at home was a breathe of fresh air and was great to see my friends and family along with being back in my hometown. Now we are back at school and have 7 weeks left until I graduate, which is a bitter sweet moment but I am ready to get into the big girl world and start my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment