Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Is Summer Here Yet?

Summer is always the time of year when everyone seems to be happy, tan and outside just enjoying the weather. This summer I will be graduated and hopefully have a job that I love doing. Though one particular day I am excited for is June 6th to see Kenny Chesney with my best friends. We all love country music and this concert is not only a way to be together but also to celebrate all of us graduating. We have been best friends since 4th and 6th grade and have been through everything together and couldn't imagine my life with out them. It has also been many years since Kenny has gone on tour, so not only will it be a good time, but for one night Chicago will be a country music frenzy. There are many other concerts that we are looking at as well such as Jason Aldean in July, which we all went to last year and ever since that last concert Jason Aldeans will forever be one of our favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment