Monday, April 13, 2015

Big Girl World

As my last semester as a college student comes closer and closer to ending, it is crazy to think that I will be in the big girl world! Trying to find a full time job that will hire a recent graduate is harder than what I expected. Everyone always says to stay in school cause getting into the big boy/girl world is not easy. All I can do is hope for the best in sending out my resumes to the companies I hope to be apart of. There is also the factor that I want to move out of IL though I would love to move out right away, I have come to face that it is somewhat not ideal though because I want to so bad, I believe I could make it work to reach the goals that I want in my life, experience what else the world has to offer other than staying in IL. In your 20s, I believe it is the time in your life to go out and try out things and even if they don't work, I know I will always have a home and loving parents to come home to, and have for support in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment