Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Who do you think you are?

The show Who Do you Think you Are on the tv channel TLC takes celebs on a journey of their ancestry. I have been a fan of this show for the past few seasons it has aired. It makes me think what stories my ancestors hold. In some episodes they are able to create a family tree reaching back to the 1600s. I find this information so fascinating, that everyone has a past, and story in their family. It makes me want to go out and search my ancestry to see what stories, controversies, triumphs that my ancestors have. If it was not for our ancestors, we, I would not be here today. All of our family trees started somewhere. I have a cousin that traced our one side of the families tree back to Poland though I do not know much details, I know that she has visited many of our long lost cousins and family members. Though you don't even have to leave the house now to find your families history, the use of ancestry.com allows everyone to trace their family tree, and show documents, photos and other interesting information that is attached to your families history. So what will your families history reveal?

No comments:

Post a Comment