Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bikini Season is Almost Here!

Summer is just around the corner, and which means Bikni and swimsuit season! If you are like me, its time to get back into the gym. Those winter months were all about styaing inside, drinking hot cocoa, and just curled up on the couch with a blanket,making it hard to hit the gym when its -20 out.
Now it is nice out again, and there is no excuse to be inside, and not doing some sort of exercise.
I have recently started back up and already feel so much more healthier.
Here are so great ways to help you get back into shape for the summer.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/sallytamarkin/moves-for-a-killer-core
 I have been doing these ab workouts for the past couple days, though they are kill and every abs burn, I am already seeing results! Make sure that you do multiple reps and sets. I ususally do 20 reps with 5 sets. Which would make doing each exercise 100 times. One of my favorite things is to infuse my water with fruits or just with lemons, it makes drinking water fun and exciting! Along with lemon water it helps to detox along with other great benefits. Try Cucumber water if you are feeling stresssed!


 Happy Bikini Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment