Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spice up your regular cup of Joe

If you are like me you love your coffee, you get excited driving to Starbucks or your local coffee shop to get your favorite cup of coffee. Though now you don't even have to stress with long lines, and hoping that the barista got your coffee order right. Here is a link of 26 ways to spice up your coffee. I have not tried all of these though I have tried a couple on this list including, Rumchata iced coffee, baileys iced coffee, and Irish ice coffee and all of these are fantastic and I always want to have more than one cup. All of these recipes and photos look delicious and can't wait to try them! I am exceptionally want to try White Russian Cinnamon Coffee, I have had a White Russian, though never with cinnamon coffee which sounds so delicious.
White Russian Cinnamon Coffee

To see all these great recipes head to this link below
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/its-always-iced-coffee-weather#.jhM6bgY9D4

No comments:

Post a Comment