Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bring Your Mom To Class

I was presently surprised when I was waiting for my 12:30 class, to see my Mom in the elevator to surprise me at school. She did this back when I was just a little Freshman, which was so embarressing. Though now it was actually really fun to take her to some of my classes and to see the reaction of my classmates and teachers. She stayed from Tuesday till Thursday morning, we went to the movies, shopped around town, and it was also nice that I didnt have to eat leftover dinners from 3 days ago, since she took me out for dinner and lunch both days.
 My Mom is literally my bestfriend, even though she gets on my nervs sometimes, it's all out of love :)  Since I will be graduating in 4 weeks, it was a nice little send off since she visited my 1st year here and now she visted for my last year. Definetly one of the memories I will charish, and will probably do to  my kids as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment